Tuesday, July 8, 2008

All Natural Skincare

As most of you know, I am passionate about using all natural and organic products and food. The other day I was trying to find local companies in Kansas City that sell organic skincare. I normally order mine online, but I wanted to find a local company that sells it. I think it's so important to support our local small businesses whenever you can; especially the ones that are making a difference in our health and our environment. I also like supporting the small local businesses that are trying to grow and make it instead of always giving my money to the big dogs. You know, the BIG NAME health food stores. I won't name any names. Anyway, while doing an internet search I found an awesome company called Caren. I looked at the products and all of the ingredients. I was extremely pleased. The products they carry are truly natural and organic. The owners are very picky about what they will sell. I have tried a few of their products and love them. I ended up calling the owners to talk to them about their company. It's two stay-at-home-moms, Carol and Ellen (thus, the name Caren), and they are wonderful. We met up for coffee the other day. They are truly passionate about what they do. I enjoyed talking to them so much and liked the products so much that I am actually going to start doing some work with them for the business. Their website is www.carenonline.com. They have a referral program where you can get $5 off just for referring a friend. Check them out and let me know what you think!

No comments: