Friday, May 2, 2008

Another bulletin board...


I got this picture about 4 years ago from an antique store in Texas and it has been sitting in my basement collecting dust ever since. I got it because I liked the frame. I finally figured out what to do with it.

I painted it an antique white color and distressed it (sanded it). I then glued a cork board over the picture and then screwed in four hooks at the bottom. I'm going to hang it on the wall right above my computer desk and put some of the papers on there that are taking over my desk.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I love it! I love the art of repurposing too!
And my computer is telling me I spelled that wrong. I'm guessing it's a new word....little does my computer know that if it keeps this up, I'll soon be repurposing IT:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.