Monday, January 21, 2008

It's been way too long...

I can't believe how long it's been since I last blogged. I have been soooo busy. Lots of changes. Let's see, there was Christmas, in which my parents came and stayed with us for a week; and then there was the big move. Yes, we finally moved to a bigger house that accommodates our family better. I have been busy trying to get everything put away and making the house look nice. There are so many things I would like to do and buy for the house, but financially, we just can't do it all right now. Little by little it will get there. I have included pictures. Everything is in it's place, but I haven't hung very many pictures. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do in each room; although, Maleah's room is done, except she is still sleeping in her toddler bed because we need to get mattresses for the bunkbeds. If you have any suggestions let me know. I always welcome new ideas! I will add more pics later.


No comments: